Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

27 December 2010

Christmas 2010

Another Christmas down...
More gifts than we can imagine...
More love than we feel...
And...I am finally starting to feel a little better!! (though you can't tell in this picture, because I wasn't on Christmas itself...) But am now.
Leah's fairytale Christmas included an American Girl doll that looks just like her!
Dana and I got way too much...as you can see...but our favorite is the fire pit from my parents!
Celeste got her "purple, peace sign bike"- that she has begged for...and a walking dog..Dana's favorite! ha ha
Alex, too got a bike and lots of games and music and fun stuff- so spoiled.
Every year we take a group family picture that includes Sean's family too- but since I was too sick to make it to his house, we just got this one with us and my parents...with my new camera and tripod- Thanks, Dana!! And I put a copy of this in the Hallmark ornament my Dad gets me each year- I look forward to putting it on the tree next Christmas!
My house is still a disaster zone...I am hoping in the next few days to get enough energy to start getting things in order for the New Year. The new medication seems to be settling into my system better and I am hoping to feel normal very soon! Happy New Year to me! oh, and to you, too!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

So glad to hear you are doing a little better and that your docs are figuring this out for you. I can't imagine how tough your last few weeks have been! You have been in our prayers!

Abbey said...

Kelly, enjoyed your Christmas pictures and your stocking holders are darling. Please, let me know if you need anything, I would love to help with Celeste or house cleaning tell me and I will be there. Oh and I loved Celeste's PJ's they were hilarious.