Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

07 December 2010

Light Up the Night

Over Thanksgiving break, we took the fam, along with the big fam to the zoo lights. My new camera was super fun in getting good shots- though I still need lots of help when it comes to all it's features. (On a side note, Dana ordered me a camera bag this week, so that will be much nicer than carrying it solo.) It was freezing, of course, but we had a good time, nonetheless.
I know it's hard to see how fat I am...this coat barely buttons!













We plan to go again, so we can see more lights...as you can see, we went with so many people, that it made it hard to go through fast and see it all. We loved it, though. Next time, we have to get hot chocolate...

1 comment:

everyday katie said...

You look amazing, by the way. FAT? That's absurd.

I still have my maternity coat. I keep thinking I'll sell it on craigslist, but I haven't. It's a medium. It's from Target. It's teal. It may need a cleaning, but you're welcome to borrow it. I think it's really cute. I'd still wear it if it were not maternity. It would look really cute on you.