Santa brought Just Dance 2 for the Wii for Christmas. It has been a blast! The kids want to play all the time! They are really getting down the moves and even Celeste racks up the points! I just sit back and watch- the one time I did play, I was exhausted afterward!! These kiddos rock it out like nobody's business- I could watch it all day!On a side note: thank you for all the kind words about how nice I look- that happened to be a one time deal- I have since backslid-ed and am just as bad as the beginning on most days. It has been a trial for sure- and one I am working hard to get through. Thankful for Dana who once again has picked up all my slack and been there whenever I need him- which is more often than I care to admit. I am starting a new dosage, once again tonight, so we can hope once more that this time it will take full effect so I can look and feel better.
Good news, though- Miss Elaina will be here in just 12 short (we, I, hope) weeks!! Yipee!!


7 comments:
those are the cutest pictures ever. I love them all doing the same thing. I think I need to get that game for our wii. Adorable.
I had to reread your post a few times. I guess I missed that you were going to name your baby Elaina. At first I was thinking it was a girl to babysit your kids so you could go out. Then I was thinking it wasn't that exciting if it wasn't for several weeks. Then I finally got it. I love the name Elaina! I am sorry I missed that in your posts. I haven't been the best blog reader for some time.
Too cute! So sorry you are feeling yucky again. I really hope the new dosage works this time. I have you in my prayers. Here's hoping the next 12 weeks fly by!
I am so sorry you are feeling bad again! I was so relieved for you to see you looking so much better. I will keep you in my prayers!!! :(
Hugs!
Kelly...I had no idea. I thought it was all on the up and up.
How's just dance? I was looking at it on amazon today. I really want it. Is it a good one?
rest up.
Love the dancing!
I've really enjoyed catching up on your blog! I have so behind on reading and writing lately. So glad you are feeling a little better!!!
Post a Comment