Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

05 October 2009

In Contract

For those of you who don't know...we are in contract for selling our house! As excited as I am, I still realize there are other hoops to jump through...we have inspections tomorrow and Weds and then the appraisal...this is an answer to many prayers- so I have to have faith that things will work out.
I will post pics and more info as things progress.

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Where are you going to go?

everyday katie said...

That is GREAT news. It's been quite a wait for you guys.

Amanda B. said...

WOO HOO!!!! I am super excited for you and will keep you in my prayers that all goes smoothly! :)

Autumn said...

WHOA?!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you--I'm dying to know all of the details!!!

Es Wells said...

so happy for you. please keep us posted!