Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

27 October 2009

Halloween Trick or Trunk 2009

What a fun night Friday was!! The kiddos had a blast and so did the adults- once again, the Youth (ie. Suzanne, and her crew) did a great job planning and executing it all! I was super impressed, and just love that the adults dressed up too! Dana and I elected not to (I worked and he just didn't feel like it), but our kids did, of course.
Here is "Gangsta Boy"- who won a certificate from the YW for "funniest costume":

Here are my brides- don't they look lovely?!


It is supposed to rain on trick or treat night, so I am glad we got another chance for them to dress up- here is a montage of the night too:

We already have too much candy- and the kids are loving it!!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

We had a HUGE trunk or treat at our ward last night. It was a great success and many, many people brought their non-neighbors. There was someone taking the kids on pony rides,lots of booths/games, and of course the trunk or treat. I can't believe some people's creativity. The weather was a cool 70 degrees and it was the perfect night for fun.

Amanda B. said...

okay....so our trunk or treat candy is GONE! Thankfully though, weather looks good for tomorrow! :) The party really was a blast and your kids were all just ADORABLE!!!!!

Liza said...

they looked great!