Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 October 2009

Round Town Pumpkin Show

So the Pumpkin show has come again!! What a great time! We had a fun night, once again! Perfect weather, perfect food, and perfect friends to be there with! Here are some highlights:


We ran into Alex's friend Jared and his grandparents there! How funny!

Alex helps Celeste pick the right duck!

Celeste got to ride the pony- his name was King!


Just the toys they won playing the games- Celeste won the ball playing the duck game; Leah won the bear shooting water into a balloon until it popped, and Alex won the pumpkin tossing rings onto bottles!


Celeste loves Steve!
Alex's glow in the dark shirt that I tried to get to glow for the picture.

This year we had a pumpkin ice cream shake, and pumpkin donuts- first time for both- and for sure wonderful enough to get again next year!

4 comments:

everyday katie said...

I was wondering when you were going to go with the party last night and all. We were planning on going today but I'm wondering if we'll make it.

Amanda B. said...

Love the pumpkin show! We didn't make it this year, but it is always a blast when we do go! (except for the year Kenny was small and we took back roads and Kenny got car sick and threw up in his stroller about 5 min. after we arrived....other than THAT incident- it has always been tons of fun!!! ):)

Lauri said...

Looks like a fun family time. I'll bet the pumpkin shakes were delish. I had pumpkin icecream at cold stone the other day and was in love!

Autumn said...

The festival is so fun, glad you got to go.