Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

18 October 2009

In then Out

Okay, so an update:
On Friday, our buyer pulled out of contract to buy our house. As depressing as that was for a minute, it is really a great blessing...we are overwhelmingly blessed by so many good people...things happen for a reason, and we are not sad, we understand there may be bigger and better things in store for us...
I will still update - but for now, the house is on the market again for about 30 more days or so- we are having Jake's crew put on a new roof this week, we are having some electrical work done by our friend JR, and so things are great. After the 30 days, we will pull it and then relist in the Spring. We are not at a loss here- we feel like we are doing all we are supposed to do, and so things will be fine...whether we stay here this winter, or whether it sells this week...we will be fine.
We know we are going to move, we KNOW that- it is just not today...perhaps soon...perhaps not...but it really doesn't matter- I know whom I put my trust in and that is where we leave it.

5 comments:

Smittys said...

That stinks but you are right to have that attitude. We are having the opposite problem. We are trying to buy a house and 16 offers later still don't have one. We have only had one acceptance and it did not feel right which was a big bummer. So we are just looking at it as Heavenly Father knows best and will not fail us even if there are trials along the way! So for now and always it is in better hands.Good luck to you!

everyday katie said...

That's so rotten. I meant to ask you about it yesterday. Keep up the good attitude about it/

Autumn said...

The only bummer about "in contract" is waiting and waiting and hoping it goes through! I think those 10 days (or whatever it is) would be killer! Good luck either way!

Amanda B. said...

Oh, so sorry about that! That is a huge bummer.... You have an amazing positive attitude! :) You are right- things will work out as they are supposed to.

Suzanne said...

I haven't checked your blog out in a long time (sorry). Hopefully I'm up to date on everything though. I love your background. So cute. Great colors.

btw, I'm glad to have you around awhile longer. I will really be sad the day you move away even if it is only 30 minutes!