They played games where we had to learn about the states and their capitols and overall had a really fun night. Here are some pics of the games they played:
27 February 2009
Wolfman
Alex received his Wolf badge last night at our Blue and Gold Banquet! He was very happy to finish his book and even happier to get the actual badge!! He is already bugging me to start on the Bear! He really loves Scouts and we have a really great pack here- some great boys that he enjoys spending time with and fantastic leaders who go above and beyond in more ways than I know...I am so grateful for all they do with him- teaching him things and helping him celebrate his accomplishments. Here he is receiving his award from his Cubmaster:
Our theme last night was "All American"- so we had lots of things up to decorate, like suitcases, flags, the map, pics of Presidents and of course, Red, White and Blue stuff. We ate hot dogs, hamburgers, mac and cheese and cake- pretty much all american foods...
They played games where we had to learn about the states and their capitols and overall had a really fun night. Here are some pics of the games they played:
This is Celeste's new look- a dress and leggings- not tights, leggings...she is adamant about it, and by the way, she wore flip flops too!




They played games where we had to learn about the states and their capitols and overall had a really fun night. Here are some pics of the games they played:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Spencer is the cubmaster in our ward so I'm learning the ins and outs of scouting. I'm starting to understand what all this is about. By the time Park's old enough, maybe I'll get it. As long as we don't have to participate in the pinewood derby I'm on board. We had ours this week and all hell broke loose. Spencer said the parents were in major yelling matches. And a good half of the boys left in tears.
I know that Dana isnt really sld on the scouts, but keep up the momentum, he will be soooo proud if he earns his eagle rank.....I am half way through with my second eagle, the project and the final write up left....
Way to go, Alex!!!! Scouts is such an awesome thing! My dad sold me on it growing up- he was always so active in it with my brothers. I look forward to Kenny getting to join. I can't believe Katie's comment about the Pinewood Derby in her ward- that seems crazy!!! Yikes!
congrats, Alex!!We love you!
Way to go! My boys attended the Blue and Gold Banquet this last Wednesday too with my parents. They are both in the scouting program so they tagged along. They will get to actually START Scouts in April, since they let them go one month before they are 8. They can't wait! I have LOVED reading all your posts about his scouting activities. Its great he has enjoyed it so much. I hope my boys are just as enthusiastic about it as Alex is!
Post a Comment