Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

03 February 2009

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot

This is our 4th year doing Valentine's Day pictures for Dana. The girls and I each year get all dolled up for this one photo shoot. The girls totally loved it this year and took such great shots that it was super hard to pick which ones to buy. I overspent, obviously, but just couldn't help myself- they were so cute! Dana loved them too, by the way.









And since the studio's collages were triple the cost of these regular shots, I chose to do my own- here are a few:


Dana asked me why I never wait until Valentine's Day to give these to him- he knows why...Leah and Celeste aren't good secret keepers!! I had to take Leah out of school one day to do these, and after telling her a million times to be quiet about it- she nearly told him the same day! Though he knows this is his gift, he is still surprised each time- I said that the girls are getting good at this and he said they look cuter each year- said nothing about me, but about them!! Funny thing- a Daddy and his girls- there is nothing like it in the world! We are so lucky!

8 comments:

everyday katie said...

I LOVE this tradition. And I LOVE Leah's dress. I had a very similar dress for a high school dance one year. You look fabulous. The pictures are darling.

Jamie said...

Darling!!! I love the close ups and the ones of the girls together, and the collages you made! What a fun tradition!

Lauri said...

What a great idea. Katie and I had mother/daughter pictures taken together one year and even though it's very outdated, I still love the picture and the memory.

Abbey said...

Beautiful, it is always so hard to pick just a few that is why I always pay to have them emailed to me so then i can still have them all. Oh yeah and that baby shower looked top notch.

Home Management Group said...

You girls are just so cute!!!

Amanda B. said...

So So So So CUTE!! Every picture is great! What an awesome tradition and gift! :)

Liza said...

what a great thing to pass down. i have a friend who at christmas time was like, sure whatever, come over, we dont have any traditions. that is what so many good memories are built on, family traditions. what a great one, v-day is such a bust, glad you came up with a positive fun thing for every year.

Liza said...

what a great thing to pass down. i have a friend who at christmas time was like, sure whatever, come over, we dont have any traditions. that is what so many good memories are built on, family traditions. what a great one, v-day is such a bust, glad you came up with a positive fun thing for every year.