Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

15 February 2009

Boys and Bluejackets

Dana took Alex to a Bluejackets game last week (thanks to a generous friend). They had a lot of fun- partly because the seats are amazing- right behind the goalie- up about 4 rows- so close that when it was televised and we paused it, you could actually see them on tv- if you look very close, of course!! I sent them with the camera, and these are the shots they took:



The Bluejackets won that night- that's all I know!

I love that the boys get to do boy stuff- because I know how much they enjoy it and how much I, in turn enjoy girl stuff with my girls! It was a nice break in the mundane weeks of winter!

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

What a blast! And, good pictures too! That is awesome that they got to spend time together like that. :)

wolfpack said...

Hey, I've been to a bluejackets game with Dana. I relly think we just went there to see Mujibar and Sirajule but it was still fun.

Allison Hill said...

Oh my gosh! I was at that game too! Except I wasn't exactly rooting for the bluejackets...

Isaac said...

Wow,I love hocky!