I just can't get enough of this girl of mine....

She was loving this impromptu photo op- just stood in front of the closet door and started making faces and trying to smile with her eyes open...I couldn't take them fast enough- she would run over in between shots and want to see it then run back and do it over again...she is just too much!
On Saturday, Leah went to Sophie's birthday party at the House of Bounce! What fun! She had a blast and it was super fun for me since I got to hang out with Cindy, Claire and Carle- my friends from when Leah took dance 2 years ago- we still keep in touch, but it gets harder and harder to hang out! Hate that. Well, for 2 hours, while the girls bounced, we chatted and loved it too!
Leah and Emma wait in line for the slide.

All the kids make silly faces for the group shot!

Leah went down this slide more times than I can count. All the moms joined in except me, since I didn't have socks...darn! (lucky me, I probably would've chucked afterward!)

Birthday girl, Sophie, Leah, Emily and Emma- good little girlfriends.

I love this one of her-the fun of bouncing!

On Friday, Leah had to say goodbye to the teacher who taught the first half of the year- since the actual teacher was coming back from a year off after having twins! Leah has a special love for Miss Groh and we have very much appreciated all she has done with Leah during this very important school year! She will be greatly missed- Leah cried most of Thursday night...this is Friday, she is better for the moment, but lost it again later...such a softie!

Miss Groh is a great young teacher and I hope to run into her again- perhaps when I teach again...hopefully in a year or two- we shall see....if our Levy fails, it may be sooner than later- will keep ya posted on that!
6 comments:
ah, maybe you go down the big slide next time! looks like fun. I love the pics of Celeste. She is beautiful.
You sure have pretty little girls!
Celeste is so stinkin cute! And holy cow that was a LOT of kids at that party - how fun for YOU to get to catch up with old friends!
My kids would NEVER sit still or pose for a picture. I beg them and one goofy picture is all I can get out of them. It must be a girl thing.
What a party....that's a HUGE group.
Can't blame you for the fun photo ops with Celeste! She is such a "ham" for the camera!! :) That slide looks like a blast! I so would have done it! :) BTW- is book club the 30th or 31st? I think that Monday is the 31st. Just checkin'. :)
Darling pictures!! What a fun party.
Post a Comment