Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 March 2009

Spring and Rita

On the first day of Spring, Rita's Italian Ice gives away FREE flavored ice!! We love Rita's! It is soooo good! And the fact that it is FREE on the first day of spring makes it even better! Well, it was sunny on Friday, but not that warm, not warm enough to be eating ice outside, but we did it anyway! Leah got Cookies and Cream, which to be honest did not sound good- but it turned out to be my favorite...Celeste got Cotton Candy- which she loved, but it was too much, so we ate it the next day...I got Raspberry Lemonade which was super yummy, but more refreshing if it were hotter outside, and we brought home Cherry for Dana- it was good too.



Alex spent the weekend with my parents- lucky kid- so on Sunday, we went to pick him up and since it was nice outside, we went to the park, and the kids got to play on some new equipment. I found an I-pod someone left behind...8gb, actually, but we found the owner, and gave it back...it was a really nice one, too...darn.



I hope Spring is sticking around now...the kids have loved being outside- and to be honest- SO HAVE I!!!

3 comments:

everyday katie said...

I love that you do that every year. Looks delish!

Amanda B. said...

Yay Spring!!!! :) I will have to remember that about Rita's next year... I did not know that!

Es Wells said...

I love stuff like that. A good mom knows about these things. Your kids are lucky!