Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

14 March 2009

Clutter Crazy

I DO NOT know how I have accumulated so much stuff! Honestly, how can we possibly stuff this much stuff into a 1400 sq ft house!! We don't even have that much in the garage!! I am seriously overwhelmed by the amount of crap we have! Crap. Crap. Crap. Not kidding.
I have been in process of getting rid of and de-cluttering this entire week. My mom brought me home around 12 boxes, which were filled by the next day- I though that would be enough- yeah, not even close! And this is stuff I want to keep?! I don't get it, either.
Our bathtub was re glazed on Thursday, and I was so busy that I didn't take any before/after pics- but believe me it is stunning! Well worth the cost! It alone makes my small bathroom look amazing! Yesterday I was the "caulking queen"- while I talked to Kim on the phone, I carried the caulk gun throughout the house and caulked everywhere I thought needed it- it took a while- but I was occupied with talking and the time flew! Things are shaping up here. The closets are done and today Dana sorted through his clothes and now we officially have 10- 13 gallon trash bags for Goodwill. This feels great!
So why are we doing all this?! Well, our house goes on the market on the 23rd- now whether we sell it or not- that is an entirely different story- but we are going to try anyway...most days I feel optimistic...it doesn't hurt either way. I will have pics of it all next week- for now it is still disastrous in certain places- we are working on that- but it is coming along...quicker than I thought, which is why this blog is boring and without pics and I haven't even read all that I want to of yours!
So that is that- I promise to add some pics so you can see my progress- and whether or not we sell this, at least it is less cluttered, and less crazy- well, it will still be crazy, I do have 3 crazies, lest we forget them!

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Wow! You have been busy! I know what you mean- we accumulate a lot of crap as well. It is no fun going through it but feels great to have it gone!! We want to have our tubs redone too. Good to know it is worth the cost....

Keep me posted about your house. I will be really sad if you move. We want to sell ours eventually too. I think it will be tough to keep things in order with lots of little ones around....I wish you luck!!

Suzanne said...

I'm feeling the urge to de-clutter now! I love getting rid of things we don't need. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see it all.

Autumn said...

I've got to know, did the dress from the 90s make it into the Goodwill bag? :) Good for you for dejunking. I love that feeling.