Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

18 August 2008

Our last days in Paradise

Now it's Friday and we are not happy! It is our last full day here and we don't want to think that tomorrow we have to go home!!

Leah and Grandma on the beach- they love to collect shells together! This one lasted well over an hour!

A dead jellyfish we found on the sand- the kids were fascinated!

This guy caught this shark right outside our condo!! Scary- I bet mama shark wasn't very far away!

Lots of little fish like this swim all around- they are okay- just so long as they don't bite!

Eating treats from Grandma- again!

Even Daddy loves the lazy river!

Alex, trying not to smile for me!

Because I didn't want raccoon eyes, I tried really hard not to wear my sunglasses, right?! Well, instead of that look, I got crows feet lines, white ones, from SQUINTING!! Nice look.

Celeste tries on Alex's goggles- by far one of my fav pictures of her!

The 3 race into the baby pool!

Instead of going back to the beach- we went in, got cleaned up and went miniature golfing!! Well, mom, Dana, Alex, and Leah did, while Celeste and I did some souveneir shopping! Here is the fun they had:

Dana might have had a hole in one, but Grandma beat him by one stroke!




Then after that fun, we went out for a fun seafood dinner at Creek Ratz- here we are:




This is outside a store called "Jaws" where they have live sharks inside- they just layed there in the water, they almost looked dead, but at least the entrance was cool!

Saturday morning we woke up and we definetly did not want to leave!! It was beautiful on the beach, almost too beautiful, actually. We cleaned out our room, loaded the van and then headed to the beach for one last stroll... I took way too many pictures of this, but here are just a few:









We stayed at the pool until around 2pm, when we left to drive to Esther and Jeremy's house about 3 hours away. Here we are enjoying our last day at the pool- (I am crying now!)




One last smoothie and ice cream from Grandma at the pool!

The next post will end our trip- it was so fabulous, so full of everything good about a vacation...I miss it already more than I can say.

5 comments:

Isaac said...

Hope you had fun!

Amanda B. said...

I like this grandma providing tons of snacks...can we invite her along on our next vacation?? ha ha :)

Suzanne said...

What a great time! That looks like pure paradise. I know I am looking forward to our West Coast beach, lake and pool vacation next summer! My favorite vacations involve water. Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip with us!!!

everyday katie said...

I keep thinking that must be the last post...but his one really is. I can't believe what a great trip that was...what a treat to spend so many days in paradise with your fam. I love the picture of Leah with her smoothie.

Holly and Dan said...

Hey good to hear from you! I love Myrtle Beach. I have so many fun memories from taking trips there. Looks like you guys had fun, too!

Holly