Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

01 January 2012

Christmas Review

What a Christmas!! Such a fun holiday for these kids- they are in love with the festivities surrounding this beautiful holiday! This year, since it fell on a Sunday, we were privileged to attend Church and relish in the Spirit of our Savior and listen to music that filled our hearts.  So lucky to have Dana's dad here with us on Christmas and know that this is the last time we have to say goodbye to him, since in 2012, they will be moving back here! These kids could not get enough of him and cried when he left.  We are looking forward to new memories next Christmas already!
As for gifts, it was the Christmas of electronics for the older 3 and Elaina could love anything! I tried to capture most in these collages, since I have been known to take a few pictures! I got a new lens for this fabulous camera, thank you, Santa, so there could be more and more pictures coming!














No comments: