01 January 2012
Fall Photo Shoot
For Christmas, my brother and I hired a photographer to take pictures of our families for a gift for my parents. We did this in October, but since they were gifts, I haven't been able to post them because my mom is a dedicated reader of this blog! My parents were in heaven as they opened them up on Christmas- they were really surprised and loved each one. We are happy with them, too. These are a few of our favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































5 comments:
that last picture is so cute! Leah has such long hair! I guess I haven't noticed that you guys were growing it out. I love the photo with all the kids except Alayna above on the bridge. What a great present. Your brothers kids are gorgeous.
these are great photos. I'll bet your parents were thrilled!
Those are great pictures, glad to start catching up with blogs.
those are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!love her eating her toes!!LOL!
Awesome pictures! I can only imagine how much your parents were excited!
Post a Comment