This weekend, the girls and I went to my Grandma's house! It has been since the funeral of my Grandfather that I had been there, and the girls hadn't been in a long time either. It was so wonderful. My mom and Aunt Lori drove with us in the van and we had a great time- laughing and talking the entire time- it made the drive so much easier and faster! We were only there about 24 hours, unfortunately, but we still had a nice time. My sweet Grandma's memory is nearly non existent at this point, and taking care of her is somewhat exhausting, but worth every minute. She loved on Elaina and could not stop talking and playing with Leah and Celeste. I hope to get up there again in the summer- when the weather is not cold and snowy like it was this weekend!!
All she does is walk now!!
The girls were Jessica and Melissa's helper at Jess's shower- she got some super cute girl stuff!
The sun rise on the farm is breathtaking!
The girls thought this was hilarious!
My beloved girls with their Great-Grandma!
Oh how I love her!
1 comment:
What a fun weekend!!! :) Isn't funny how much entertainment a simple balloon can offer? :)
Post a Comment