Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

17 January 2012

SNOW!!

On Friday it snowed!! A.LOT.  So much that on Saturday, this is what it looked like at our house:







The kids played outside for a long time- longer than I thought. I figured they would be begging to come in after 5 minutes, but it was closer to an hour! It stayed this way for a couple of days, then today the rain came and washed it all away! Don't worry, there will be more.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

FINALLY!!! This has been a strange winter all over the US. I was in Utah over the weekend and there wasn't any snow there either.

Glad you finally got some snow in Ohio!

Jenn said...

I'm so green with envy! I was hoping to get my snow fix in Colorado over Christmas and it didn't snow at all! Glad your kiddos got a chance to enjoy it before the rain came.