Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 December 2011

A Letter from Francin


Dear Ortman Children,

I just wanted to write you to let you know how much I have loved being in your house this year! I love my new family!
I am really going to miss seeing you every day until next year! You are so fun- what wonderful kids you are- Santa knows because I have told him how great you are. You are so helpful to each other and to your parents. I have seen you do such nice things for one another and love each other on a daily basis.  I have enjoyed watching you from a distance and hiding in places to get a better view. You were happy everyday and full of joy!  My report to Santa was that you deserve what you asked him for this year. I sure hope you like your presents!
I cannot wait to see how you have grown when you get me out next year- I am looking forward to hearing all about your year and what you have been up to.

Alex- you are the BEST big brother your sisters could ever ask for. You love them and treat them so well- I know it is hard- I have little sisters too, but you are so patient with them, especially Celeste and Elaina! You help your mom out in ways you don’t even realize- she is so grateful for all you do.

Leah- you are the BEST big sister your sisters could ever ask for. You are so fun and helpful to both of them! I see how you teach them and treat them- they are lucky to have you. Your mom loves all that you do to help with the baby- she could not get as much done without you. You are a good girl.

Celeste- you, too are the BEST big sister Elaina could ask for.  You gave me my name, and I LOVE it! It is such a funny elf name- all my friends love it too- it fits me perfectly. I have had fun hiding from you this season- you always seem to find me, though- you are a good finder! Your parents are so proud of all you have done this year to help out.  You are kind and loving and it shows. I sure hope you like what Santa brings you!!

Elaina- you sweet chubby little baby girl, you! I think you are going to be so fun when we meet again next year! You are learning so many skills, and watching you crawl and stand have been so fun for me! I bet you will like looking for me next year!! You are one lucky little girl- your siblings adore you and you light up when they are around.  Santa thinks you are truly a gem and hopes you like your fun toys!

Well, I must go- I can’t wait to see you next year!!  I LOVE YOU!!


Love,


Francin

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

So fun!!! I haven't ventured into this elf tradition yet, but it seems sooo fun! I love the letter!