Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

22 July 2011

Morning Visitor

Earlier this week, we had a visitor:There are wooded areas that surround our subdivision on two sides. It isn't uncommon for us to see them by the ponds around here, but I have only seen a few in the street or in yards. The girls were eating breakfast and noticed her outside the window. Leah took a few from in the house and then caught her as she ran out toward the front yard. Great action shots, right?!
I love that we live in the "city", and still get some wildlife.

We have a few ponds around us that we frequently go to on our walks in the evening. There is a sign posted requesting that you not feed the wildlife. But, I ignore that and we do this:Yes, we are rule breakers! But I can't help it- there are ducklings that need fed! I know how that feels, have you seen my duckling?! Doesn't she look hungry?!!How could you resist not feeding that?! Same thing with those ducklings!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute and so chubby. I could eat her up. I love the picture of you on the bottom of your montage at the pond. You look wonderful. Your kids are adorable too.

Amanda B. said...

So fun! I would feed the ducks too! :)