Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

20 July 2011

Cake Boss

Leah took a cake decorating class yesterday. She was super excited, if you can't tell by her face! We baked her cake and took all our supplies- and 2 hours later- this is the finished product:Next week, she and Alex will both be in a fondant class together making another great cake. This was part of her birthday gift from Grandma and us- I think she has some talent!! We surely have a cake boss on our hands here-
and with cake comes happiness- so I am good with it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

So cute. I am so glad you were able to sign her up for a class. She will be making wedding cakes before you know it.

Lauri said...

Impressive! I took a cake decorating class once and still have a difficult time with it. I at least learned enough to impress my kids when I made their cakes when they were younger.