They are officially taking orders! ha ha- I bet it won't be long- and if we get to eat the trial ones, I won't complain!
26 July 2011
Buddy the Boss
Today was Alex and Leah's fondant class at JoAnn's. They could hardly wait! I think they had a great time, and we learned a lot about fondant- things I wish I would have known Saturday when we did Leah's birthday cake- but now we do, so look out birthdays from here on out! Here is the montage of their class and creations:
They are officially taking orders! ha ha- I bet it won't be long- and if we get to eat the trial ones, I won't complain!
They are officially taking orders! ha ha- I bet it won't be long- and if we get to eat the trial ones, I won't complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very nice! They both did such great jobs. I'm curious though, was the fondant better tasting this time?
Post a Comment