This week Celeste had "Safety Town" for 3 days and I didn't even take a single picture of her! It was too hot! Dana dropped her off each morning at 8:30 and I picked her up at 11:30- she had a ton of fun and learned lots of fun safety stuff. Then today, Isaac arrived from NC and the older kids spent the day at the indoor water park- camera? Nope- too hot INSIDE!! I just dropped them off and picked them up too- but it was so warm in there, my camera would've probably had moisture all over the lens! But such fun they had!
We do take evening walks each night- heat or not and last night we went to the park at Alex's school. We took a few photos:
I took these swing pictures, but Celeste made the collage- not bad for a first time!
Leah actually took these of Elaina yesterday- she is getting so good with my camera- I let her take pics as often as she wants because she pays attention to details and gets great shots! She made this collage all herself too.
Since my picture program has disappeared, I have been making more of these collages, but really because I can't upload individual pictures until I figure this mess out. Luckily they are cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment