sorry. Hope the last 7 weeks go by fast!
I am so very sorry, hang in there. Saying many prayers for you and your little one.
I KNOW it doesn't seem so for you, but it seems to have gone by fast!! Sorry for the more meds.... won't be long until your little girl is here!!!
Sigh--sorry! I hope they can fix your levels soon!!!
stay strong, Kelly. We are praying for you and the baby.
you get so much done! just wait you will tell her stories years from now about how sick you were and her the last little one lol
FIVE MORE WEEKS!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
sorry. Hope the last 7 weeks go by fast!
I am so very sorry, hang in there. Saying many prayers for you and your little one.
I KNOW it doesn't seem so for you, but it seems to have gone by fast!! Sorry for the more meds.... won't be long until your little girl is here!!!
Sigh--sorry! I hope they can fix your levels soon!!!
stay strong, Kelly. We are praying for you and the baby.
you get so much done! just wait you will tell her stories years from now about how sick you were and her the last little one lol
FIVE MORE WEEKS!
Post a Comment