Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 March 2011

Itsy Bitsy (her, not me!!)

So today I went to my OB for my 34 week appointment.
I don't normally ask a ton of questions...I have been through this before, ya know.
But since I only put on a pound in 2 weeks (rare, honestly!), I thought I would ask one.
I asked if I measured okay- she normally doesn't even tell me what I measure- she just says, "great", or "see you in 2"- whatever. She always tells me the heart rate- it was 150 today- pretty normal for her.
She said that I am measuring small- well, I don't look small...in fact, I am many things, but small is never an adjective for me...ever...let alone at 34 weeks...maybe when I was younger (MUCH YOUNGER- like elementary school)...
Her point: SHE is small...oh, okay- I figured- Leah was 6lbs 13oz at full term and Celeste was 6lbs 2oz full term, so another small little girl- I am okay with that!
So next appointment in 2 weeks, and we can talk about an induction date- whoo hoo!!
She is probably only about 3lbs right now, so she cannot come yet!! (as much as I am done being prego- she is not ready, nor am I...)Oh, and there is a huge shadow around my head- my hair is not that big! Short, but not that big! And I can still wear my jeans- my favorite, most fabulous jeans, but since my tummy is larger, they are much longer and they drag the ground- I don't wear them as much now. I am just happy I have something to wear that still fits after 35 pounds!! Yikes!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You look totally awesome..If I could look like that when I was pregnant I think I would be in 7th heaven! I cannot wait to see her!

I am Laura said...

You look great! I get so huge. I am still huge and not even preggo. It will be so fun when this little girl joins your family. I am so excited for you.

Autumn said...

Hey-wearing your favorite jeans is AWESOME! Good job. Grow baby, grow!! My DR estimated Ellie to be 6 pounds at one of my last appointments (or that she would be six pounds)--and she was much larger so maybe she is bigger?

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Lookin' good!!

Lauri said...

you look fabulous!