On a side note: I have 24 days to go!!
19 March 2011
St. Patrick's Day 2011
For the 3rd year in a row, the weather on St. Patty's Day did not disappoint! It was sunny, warm, and perfect for a downtown parade! This year the parade lasted nearly an hour! Dana came for the first time ever- (but he was not the most impressed!) but still had fun. We only had Celeste and she had a great time, of course! We went to Planks' afterward for some pizza and March Madness. Next year the parade will be on Saturday, so the other kids can go too- we hope the weather is nice again!
On a side note: I have 24 days to go!!
On a side note: I have 24 days to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome pics! :) I have never gone to the parade, but I always hear great things about it, so maybe we will next year!
24 DAYS!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!
Post a Comment