Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

21 March 2011

Birthday Boy

As I mentioned before, birthdays here seem to go on for days! This was no exception. On Friday, his actual birthday, he invited his friend Justin over for pizza and then to Graeter's for yummy ice cream (expensive, I might add)...but thanks to gift cards, we paid nothing!! Loving that! Then we had presents from us: Wheel of Fortune for the Wii, Lego Ninjago, and gum from the girls! On Saturday, we took him out to dinner- his choice- Bob Evans of course! He got grilled cheese and smiley face fries- though he was still hungry- he needs to start ordering on the adult menu. Then, on Sunday, we went to my parents for cupcakes and ice cream to celebrate with Brianna for her birthday too! He got more Lego Ninjago stuff and a remote car- this boy is spoiled, I tell ya! He now has some birthday money to spend, so off we go to Target tonight to get more Lego stuff. He said he had a great birthday- I can only hope so!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love it! He looks so grow up, love the glasses. (It's kind of a big deal when they start ordering off the adult menu. Not only are they not really a "kid" anymore but you really start to see how bottomless their stomachs are!)

Es Wells said...

Isaac recently went to the adult menu but wasted half of the meal, so him and I started sharing an adult meal. The last time we went out thought he returned to the kids menu.I think he still wants to be a kid sometimes and act like and adult sometimes. Glad Alex had a great b-day. We love you!