I decided to take advantage of some fun Valentine's Day crafts I wanted to make. I love Valentine's Day decorations. I love the pink and red and glitter! I had most of the stuff used on hand- just had to pick up the little hearts and print off these sweet printables. (They were free, of course! The blog they came from is called thecraftingchicks.com. They put free stuff to download all the time on their blog and I love it!
So, first craft was for my mantle:
This was a white frame I glittered the crap out of- and that was a mess, I have to admit, and took longer to recover than I wanted to spend too- the heart came from JoAnn's and I just covered it with the glitter and then glued it down on top of the glass with paper behind it- hope my friend likes it!
They won't even slide, because behind them is my pedegg, and a small mirror! This cost me about 10 minutes of time and a whole 3 dollars!
I got a lot accomplished today, huh?! Celeste went to a friends' house for a few hours, and Leah and I went to visit Granny! What a wonderful visit we had, including ice cream!! Thanks, Granny! We love you!
I even squeezed in cookies to make ice cream sandwiches with! I needed to capitalize on this energy burst- I never know when I will not feel good- but so far, much better!


4 comments:
And pretty soon that energy boost is going to be a normal for you..it just takes time! You are so crafty..I love the crafty chicks blog and have thought of making that framed art as well.. I am so glad that you are starting to feel better..
So happy you have had some good days recently, I hope they last for a long time. Love the crafts, my girls were excited by them too. We may have to check out the crafty chicks blog and have a Super Saturday of our own.
Love that blog & glad you are feeling better! I promise I will call you. My time has not been my own, lately.
Fabulous Kelly!!! So very happy for you! I love your Vday print out. I saw a different one today-I love it!
Post a Comment