Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

03 February 2011

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot 2011

The time has come again for our annual Valentine's Day pictures we do for Dana. I opted out of them this year- for obvious reasons...and I decided to take them myself this year, rather than go to Target, where we normally go.
They are okay- I had to do a bit of tweaking with them...but overall, the thought is what matters. The girls had fun, and I did too- making the pages with them over my shoulder and letting them pick what went on each page. Fun times.
We had 2 snow days this week, so this definitely helped fill the time! Enjoy!











I took 52 shots-
Truly only about 15 were that good-
Glad I am absent from them, or else we could still be taking them! We are just happy that Daddy loves them too- and how could you not?! These girls LOVE taking pictures for him only- it made their day to show them off to him-
One more girl for him to spoil coming in just 9.5 weeks-

4 comments:

I am Laura said...

Leah's hair has gotten so long. I love it! I can't wait for one more girl for him to spoil. Girls are the best!

Es Wells said...

besides you not being in them, I wouldn't have realized you didn't pay for these from Target. They are great. May get Liza to take the pics next year so all 4 of you girls will be in them.

Unknown said...

So cute! You need a tripad & timer!!! You need to be in the pics!

Troy and Rach said...

That is such a cute idea. Your girls are adorable.