I looked out the window and what did I see?
The sun is finally shining in February!
I have been sick with a cold for nearly a week- the weather was crappy anyway- but today, the first day I am feeling a little better, the sun is out! It's like it knew I needed to see it's face today! It has melted nearly every inch of snow in my front yard and the temperatures are going to keep climbing this week! I am desperate to open the windows and air out all the winter germs- looking so forward to Spring!
I have just 8 weeks to go now...
Spring will come before her- but that is my countdown!
My friend Katie and I are going to be working on re-doing 2 dressers this week- I am so excited to show you! I will take pics for that post. For now, just imagine my happy smiling face as the sun debuts just for me!
15 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear you had some sunshine. It is amazing what a little sunshine will do to lift a person's spirits! Hope you have many more sunny days.
Post a Comment