Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

29 October 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Another Halloween down- whew! Thankful for that! I love that my kids love it and I love decorating for it- but I swear it lasts forever around here! We have the church trick or trunk, then trick or treating, then school parties, then Celeste's birthday- yeah, I am over it this year! But how could you not love the holiday when your kiddos are this cute?!Alex thinks he is "too cool" to dress up these days- but he came up with this Alvin costume, nearly all on his own. Then he whined about having to trick or treat, until I told him he didn't get any of his sister's candy unless he begged for his own! That worked! They got tons- and tons, too much, actually. But thankfully, I can eat candy again- a little more than I could before without getting sick, so I have a candy shop right in my own house! Thanks to my kids!!
Here is a montage of them this year:If Celeste isn't the cutest Supergirl you have ever seen, then I feel for you! She totally rocks that costume! She loved wearing it, and it will get tons of use in her dress-up box!
Leah loved being a Hippie in her 70's dance outfit! She rocked it as well! The sad thing about the actual night of trick or treating, is that it was FREEZING and they were nearly totally covered up! Alex was the only one who could get his shirt over his 2 coats! Thankfully Dana took them around while I made hot chocolate and sat inside the house! I am grateful for that!
Now tomorrow we have a small birthday celebration for Celeste and Julian- who also turned 5 this week, and they are going to wear their costumes yet again! I will be sure to post more of the cuties dressed up for that too!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the costumes! Celeste does makes a rocking Supergirl.

Smittys said...

They look so cute!