Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

26 October 2010

Terrific Tuesday #5 (The Boy)

So I finally got to photograph Alex over the weekend. We have had another gorgeous fall week of weather, and so, I seized the opportunity for a one on one photo shoot with him. Of course, he could not understand why I had to take so many- but I just do- I kept telling him...how could I not- who could resist that dimple and smile of his?!


Yes, he keeps getting taller and taller and more grown-up every day- I hate it. Good thing he is a great kid- I think we will continue to keep him.

3 comments:

Smittys said...

he looks just like Dana! So grown up!

Lauri said...

Seriously...the minute they start middle school, their look changes. He really looks grown up.

Unknown said...

How is he liking school this year?