Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

05 October 2010

Terrific Tuesday #2 (Celeste's Personal Photo Shoot)

I know what this looks like: I only love this child...
If she weren't so dang cute!!
It is true, she get to be the subject of many photos recently, but it is because the other children, that I do love dearly, are at school, and this one is only gone a couple hours a day- the rest are with me and me only- this I do love...
On Friday, the weather was near perfect, only a slight cool breeze, and so with 10 minutes left before pre-school, we took these- again, near our house- but still such a good backdrop. I took over 60, but these are my favorites. Enjoy!












4 comments:

Susan said...

Watch out for them there crocodiles in that water! Or are they alligators? Great PICs! My kids would never let me take that many pics of them.

everyday katie said...

That last one is my favorite. So jealous of your camera!

Jake said...

(Autumn) These are all SO darling!!

Unknown said...

Girlfriend just loves to be photographed! So cute!