Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

15 October 2010

I love Weddings!

We had a great time at Josh and Angela's wedding- I just love when they are filled with people having fun and when I get to spend time with family that I don't normally. Everyone was dressed up and the kids had a wonderful time jammin' to the music and running around. Here are a few more shots:
My perfect parents having a good time
Sean, Dana and Matt, thinking they are still studs...
Stephanie and I - looking amazing and stylish, as usual- ha ha!!
The 6 grandkids
The Dowell family
Celeste dances with the beautiful bride, Angela
The girls showing off their dollars for the dollar dance...this pic is so funny!
Mom and Celeste groovin'
My fabulous grandparents whom I adore
My grandma and her only living sibling, my great- aunt Vi.
My dad had a good time....
Weren't the flowers just lovely?!
Minnie Mouse- aka Adriana!
Leah loved the flowers too.
Alex enjoys the cake!
Overall, a great night of pictures and fun. We didn't want it to end- we finally left at nearly 11pm!! Late night- but so worth it! Who's wedding is next?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Great dress!!!