Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

01 November 2010

This is what 5 looks like:

5 years ago today, this angel joined our family, completing it, or so we thought! We could not love her more than we do- she is one special little girl and we are forever grateful she blesses us in our family each and every day.
When I put her to bed last night, I said, "goodnight 4 year old"- and she said, "mom, when I wake up, will you be here to say, Happy Birthday my 5 year old?!!" She is so fun! Our family would not be the same without her- she is just sweet, sweet, sweet.
We had a fun birthday party with her and my nephew Julian on Saturday- here are a few snapshots of that fun event:
I got her this little birthday button- she insisted on wearing it Saturday, Sunday and even today on her actual birthday! How big is 5? Well, this is my 5 year old!!
I think we'll keep her.
Happy 5th Birthday, Celeste Avery!

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

Happy Birthday Celeste!!!! :) She is truly an amazing child!