Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 November 2010

Terrific Tuesday #6 (Cool Caterpillars)

It seems that everywhere we look, we see these amazing little creatures....we have found 4 caterpillars this fall! Leah had found and "rescued", later killing (on accident) 2 of them, and then when Alex and I were taking his picture, found this one. We brought him home, but instead of putting him in a jar, we put him in a small tree in our yard. But first I snapped these- and man, do I love this camera! I haven't even learned a fraction of it's features, but just being able to snap these up-close, is so nice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice photos! Was great talking you you! My vt's didn't stay long, so I tried to call back, but I imagine you were painting the town red! :)