Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

05 November 2010

Pic of the Week #3


I can't just post these without a disclaimer for my adorable 10 year old son:

Celeste LOVES footed jammies- she has one pair that are getting too small-so I asked my mom to get her a new pair for her birthday.

She calls from Target and says, "are you sure you want the 6?" I say, "Yes, she is getting too big for 4/5, so go ahead and get the next size up."

She is insistent that they will be far too big. I disagree and tell her that she will be fine if they are a little too big- buy them in the 6 and they will be great.
So, she does as I ask, and this is the size 6. When Celeste opened them and held them up- we all gasped and I felt awful that I insisted that she get the 6.

Sean quips quickly and dares Alex to put them on for a dollar-

a dollar...

my son, carefully saving his money for whatever, leaves the room with them in his hand.
He appears out of nowhere...
I snapped the top shot as fast as I could, holding back the tears of laughter.
Everyone is dying at this point, and Sean nearly wets himself.
He gladly hands him the dollar and
I exchanged the jammies for the 4/5. They are still too big....

Priceless.

5 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Oh my, I laughed out LOUD!!!! Alex will HATE you for this someday- which makes it all the better. Oh, I LOVE it!!! ha ha ha!!!! :)

wolfpack said...

Love this story! It's priceless and definitely blackmail material!!!

I am Laura said...

awesome. Such a cute boy. I was that way as a kid. I did anything for a dollar and I was rich. I loved saving my money. My brothers got me to do anything by paying me. I love that first picture.

Jenn said...

Definitely worth a dollar!

Es Wells said...

"come on Ralphie".... This will haunt him forever. It may not be worth a dollar to him later.