Thanks to Ashley, I finally got the vinyl up on our family wall... Here is the best shot I could get...sorry about the reflections....it looks better in person. I am really pleased- it was a perfect birthday gift from my parents- I love it!
Soo cute. What a nice gift from your parents! I wish you could visit az and help me decorate my walls. I still have not hung any pictures on the wall since the fire. Glad to hear things are going well with baby. Miss talking to you! Let's talk soon. Love ya!
3 comments:
Soo cute. What a nice gift from your parents! I wish you could visit az and help me decorate my walls. I still have not hung any pictures on the wall since the fire. Glad to hear things are going well with baby. Miss talking to you! Let's talk soon. Love ya!
Lovely! Do you have any temple blocks left? I'd love to buy some from you and see your new home if you do!
Very nice: love it!!!
Post a Comment