Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 September 2010

Pic of the Week #1

A new Friday Feature for me- presenting my favorite picture that I took within the week. This was from yesterday...I was scoping out some locations for a family whose photo I will be taking soon, so I had Celeste pose in several different spots. This one I adore. This is without editing, too-I will probably go over it at some point, but for now, it stays.

2 comments:

Teresa Cotner said...

A great spot for family photos is Gahanna Creekside. Nice walking path and a small creek with a waterfall. Just a suggestion :)

Amanda B. said...

Wow! I hadn't realized how behind I got on your blog! :) It always cracks me up how much your kids ham it up for the camera. Love it! :)