Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 September 2010

8.3 Weeks


So cute already, huh?! Good thing we make adorable kids- this one has a big head like the others do too! They get that from their Dad!
Just think, in 31 weeks, he/she will add to this:
and we will be a family of 6!! No way did I think that would ever happen...good thing we make em' cute! The countdown begins...

5 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Very cool! I love peanut pictures! :) Having a family of 6 is awesome, by the way! Crazy, yes, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Can't wait to meet your knew little one! :)

Es Wells said...

that's one lucky little baby!

Autumn said...

You definitely make cute kids-can't wait to see him/her!! Darling preschool pics of Celeste!!!

Kimberly said...

HA - I knew you wouldn't be able to keep it secret for too long! Congratulations!

Holly and Dan said...

I know it's late, but congrats!! I don't envy you the pregnancy, but the baby at the end is so wonderful!