Early in the morning, we headed to the orchard to pick the Golden Delicious that we were supposed to pick on Friday afternoon, but couldn't because it started raining...well, Saturday it was beautiful and sunny, so we headed there. I took the camera along and snapped these of my crazies being crazy...
Then, upon our return, Dana had the garage all ready for the kids to paint it (the inside). We had some left over gray paint and the kids had begged all summer to let them paint the garage the gray...they want it to be an OSU garage- go figure. So, the donned crappy clothes, paint brushes, rollers and went to town...these are the action shots: (check out how hard they are working...)The fun continued, as we watched OSU beat EMU- and I got to talk to Jen, completely uninterrupted for nearly 2 hours! Awesome! It had been too long and we needed our alone time! ha!
The best part of Family Fun Day, was dropping the crazies off at Grandma and Grandpa's house to stay the night and going to PF Changs' for dinner, on a date! WOW- a real date! Then shopping at the mall- just shopping, not buying, and then home to watch the 2 hour SVU that we DVR'd- so I'd say it was a really great family day, what do you think?!!!
Oh, and I failed to mention, that on church Sunday, I got to sit ALONE, and it was heavenly! ha!
I did, however, miss seeing our celebrity visitor, David Archuleta, who sat in the same row as me even! Imagine that- I was so enthralled in actually being able to pay attention, that I missed his whole presence! Oh well! It was still great!


No comments:
Post a Comment