Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 August 2010

Summer Comes to a Close



I failed to mention in my last post,that Alex made it home!! Yah!! He had such a blast and he grew- I mean he GREW while he was away! I guess that means he had a wonderful trip. He will post pics on his blog later today and I will link you to it.
This is our last half week before school starts...Thursday is the big day for Alex and Leah. Celeste starts on the 7th. Everything is ready, and so am I!
Truly I am ready for fall....I am ready to settle into a routine and get things going for the beautiful fall season. The windows have been open the last two days and the breeze at night has been heavenly- oh, how I love this time of year! I know it won't last- it's Ohio, right?! We will have a 90 degree day and then have the furnace on the next....right?! Of course!
And can you believe that next week is the first OSU game?! Uh huh. So happy about that- and very excited to wear new buckeye gear that I got this summer!
Today we are going to the pool for the last time this season...bittersweet for all of us. Summer flew by and now the kids are bigger and better and more fun; we are anxious for fall!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

It really has been a great summer and I am sad to see it end! Glad it was great for you too and hope everyone has a great year at school!!

Lauri said...

open windows?! I Wish! Today it was 110 degrees still! I got in the pool last night at 9:30 and the water was too hot to swim. I envy your cool weather.

I always had a melancholy feeling when school started again. I loved having my kids home for the summer but also looked forward to the structure of the school year.