I am exhausted, first of all...his flight left early this morning...
I didn't sleep, of course...missing his sweet little face all day...even the girls miss him (though I am not sure if he were here they would fess to that!).
He arrived safely, that I know...he has a lot he is going to be doing and he is going to be very busy- SO, the girls and I are going to do the same here....
Tonight we are going shopping, and on a date tomorrow to Culver's...lucky girls, I think!
Lucky me, too- one on one time with my girls- I will treasure it.
Alex took the camera with him too- so no new pics for a couple weeks (unless I have been a VERY good girl and get a new one next week for my birthday (hint...hint...) :)


2 comments:
Wow! How very cool for him! :) He will remember this his whole life!
Did he fly by himself? Wow, two weeks, I only had Harrison gone for one week to scout camp and I kind of went crazy because I missed him a ton. Why must they grow up so fast!?!
Post a Comment