WOW!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!! Though, seriously, I swear I remember you saying that after Celeste that you were DONE and you would NOT be one of these people to say you were done but then have another. He he he.....love it!!! I am excited for you!!!!!
KELLY! I was at you house on Friday. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!! SHEESH!
I had no idea you were even considering that. Didn't you get rid of all your baby stuff? And you watched my kids?! Were you feeling good enough for that? I'm such a jerk.
18 comments:
This made me smile so hard. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!
WOW!!! Congrats! I am SO ecstatic for you...should I call to give you a real congrats?!?!
congrats so excited for u guys.
Congrats!
I'm so excited!
Congratulations!!
What great and exciting news! Good luck. Hope you are feeling well!
WOW. Congratulations!I guess this means buying lots of baby stuff at the shopping trip this year!
What great news! Planning for a new little one is just so exciting.
WOW!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!! Though, seriously, I swear I remember you saying that after Celeste that you were DONE and you would NOT be one of these people to say you were done but then have another. He he he.....love it!!! I am excited for you!!!!!
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
KELLY! I was at you house on Friday. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!! SHEESH!
I had no idea you were even considering that. Didn't you get rid of all your baby stuff? And you watched my kids?! Were you feeling good enough for that? I'm such a jerk.
Congrats!
Ha ha I love it!!!! Congrats!
Such a fun way to announce the "shocking" news! So excited to go through this with you and envious that you feel great:)
Wheres the like button? Congratulations!!!!
clearly evidence i should chk blogs more then once every other week!
COngRATs!!!!! SO happy for you guys! So happy!
Congrats!!! Thought something was up on Sunday..just a little cold?! Let me know if I can ever help you with anything!
Post a Comment