Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

07 June 2010

Big Girls Don't Cry

The rule in our house is: Ears get pierced when you turn 8...

Leah will be 8 next month!!

So she can wear new earrings that she will surely get for her birthday, we let her get her ears pierced this month! She was very brave:
They were busy, so she did one ear at a time...
Hold your breath...
SO happy now!!
My beautiful girl
Of the three kids, this girl has the most tolerance for pain: she has had the most injuries and surgeries too! Go figure! She is loving this "big girl" privilege...she carefully turns them and cleans them several times a day- I have no fear that she will let them get infected- she is quite diligent with them and is smiling like this all the time!!

3 comments:

Es Wells said...

Such a big girl, Leah. I think I was a round 8 too when I got mine done. Congrats on being old enough!

Amanda B. said...

Congrats, Leah! So exciting! :)

Autumn said...

Age 8 was the magic number in my house too. She looks very cute!