Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

01 June 2010

Of all things to break....

Last time we moved, my beloved Pampered Chef Bar Pan got broken....
that was sad...my very favorite pan- BUT, thanks to my mom, I got a new one!!
This move...
it was my camera...
BOO HOO!!
I just got this one, too!! I bought it in December and I really like it!! It is my 3rd point and shoot camera- apparently I am hard on them, ya think?!
The screen got cracked- and I don't know how- it was in a case, IN my purse the entire time, and only I had it!! I am so bummed!! It still takes pics, but like the old times, I can't see what I am photographing until I upload it!! I heard there may be a way to just replace the screen...I need and will look into that!!
I had to tell Dana- that was the harder part- he just looked at me- I said, "it wasn't my fault!!"- he can't believe it happened again- I know, neither can I!! So crappy.

BUT, we are in our house- so life is good...our house is wonderful and we are thrilled to be here- today our internet and phone got hooked up, so I am now catching up on what is happening in the blog world- feel so out of it!
We have had many visitors this past weekend- lots of people like to see what your house looks like days after you move in- apparently!! Just kidding- I LOVE it!! I always wanted a house people could come to and hang out- I don't even care if it gets a little messy- because this is OUR house and we are staying for a really long time- and honestly, having friends and family just stop by makes my heart smile...
life is funny like that- it is the simple things...

SO, I am going to quit whining about the camera and be happy for today- I would be happier if Dana let me buy the camera I really want- but since he bought me this house- I better not press my luck!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

So happy for you! Your house sounds amazing!! :) Definitely a bummer about the camera. Can't wait to see your house sometime!

Kimberly said...

The house looks awesome Kelly. Sorry to hear about your camera. That's the worst. We all want to see pics of your house with your stuff in it so get it fixed stat.