I think he just expects it, and when I asked him if it was okay that we didn't do it this year (we already had them taken at this point, but not back in time for Valentine's Day) he didn't seem too disappointed! But then after telling him that I did...he perked up and seemed a bit more excited. We just picked them up today and made collages of them this afternoon, while the kids played in the snow!















6 comments:
i always love these!
I LOVE this idea! So cute.
Kelly, I just LOVE the pictures. Every year you all do such CUTE pictures. I love your collages too. Do u make them yourself? The thing that you wrote about Celeste saying funny things, TOTALLY TRUE. That's y i LOVE having her in my class. She really is such a joy to listen and learn from. She is such a WONDERFUL helper with everyone, and she is alwaysd trying to make sure that both Abbey & Emma are doing ok and being such a wondeful friend to them and the boys as well. Allison (Hill, the other teacher with me) and I both were blessed with such a great class. Thanks for having such great kids. :)
Emilee S.
I know I say it every year, but I really love this tradition. And as always, the pictures are adorable.
sucha cute tradition!
so cute!
Post a Comment