Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 February 2010

Smart Tarts

Leah received a Character Education Award at school for the month of January...her assembly to get it was on Monday- thankfully I was teaching there that day and got to see her! She has grown so much this year- by far the most of my 3, I think! She had her hair "trimmed" last weekend, the first time in a whole year! She is ecstatic that it is long enough for a ponytail! Love that! She was happy to get it from her teacher...but I only got a pic of her with the Principal.


Stinger, from the CBJ showed up, and chose Alex to answer a question- he got it right, so he gave Alex a program! It was awesome!! His 3rd grade teacher from last year came up to me later and asked me how he knew the answer to the question- it was a tough one- I said, "he is like his mother!!" ha ha- we all know that isn't entirely true!! He has had really fabulous teachers there, and no doubt learned it from them! I was proud!

Today we enjoyed being at home because of another snow storm! I feel surrounded by white- though beautiful, I feel so trapped! I don't even have anywhere to go, but just knowing I can't really leave makes me a little stir-crazy!! I was scheduled to teach today and am tomorrow, so we will see...the crazies all have a stuffy nose and it is due to snow more tonight....so more than likely I will be home again tomorrow- but I am counting my blessings...it is wonderful to be here with everyone- right now I can hear Dana butchering another Band Hero song, and all I can do is smile- it is that bad!

2 comments:

Smittys said...

I love that she is striking a pose! Love it. Come visit us. You can get out of the snow..keep your house clean when it is being showed...and keep me entertained!Sound like a plan?

Autumn said...

awesome! Her pose is so fun. Congrats to her award-not surprising though. I'm sure she's a stellar student. Fun skating too.