Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

03 February 2010

Can you do this?! (FIXED NOW)


Or this?!


Leah has been working hard at the gym this month- she is learning a lot and having such fun! I was never this flexible or able to flip like her- she loves this!

6 comments:

Amanda B. said...

do I need an invite to view the videos? It won't let me view them unless I have been invited. I hear she is great in gymnastics!! :)

Es Wells said...

ditto

Jenn said...

Wow!

Amanda B. said...

Wow! I bet she is destined to follow in mommies footsteps of being a cheerleader! :) She is good!! I have also never been able to do that....or even anything close to it for that matter... :)

Isaac said...

No but id love toooooooo!

everyday katie said...

And she looks like she's having so much fun! I love it.