Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

31 December 2009

December Days

December flew by this year! We did so much, it was hard to get it all in...but we managed...

These are the pics we used for our Christmas cards...this wasn't the actual card I sent, because I got free ones from seehere.com- that was awesome! I really only sent a few out, to relatives, but this one was what I had intended on using.
This was the annual ward Christmas breakfast- with a magician that was interesting, to say it nicely- and Alex was chosen to be an "assistant" on stage, so I tried to capture that too.
We had a blast again this year making gingerbread houses with the Boothe's- ours gets better each year, I must admit. Alex missed out- he stayed the night with Grandpa- but the girls were having fun decorating!
So there you have it- 2009 all wrapped up- I am looking forward to a wonderful 2010- filled with more fun family adventures- I am so blessed- this year taught me more than I could imagine- I hope next year doesn't have as much of that! Ha Ha!

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

It was a great month for us too! Looks like tons of fun!